We bring peace of mind to the home inspection process.
Home inspection. Sewer line inspection.
Are you looking to purchase a house?
We are real estate agents and we understand how stressful it can be finding the right home. That’s why we love helping people stay focused on their search by providing them with an inspection that will give them peace of mind before they make such a huge investment.
You won’t have worry about getting a call from your Realtor stating that there are problems with the property. Don’t worry about costly repairs or buying a house that’s not what it seems. You can rest assured that our team at [company] will take care all your inspection needs.
Ten reasons to have a home inspection even if your budget is tight.
1. Peace of Mind – This is the number one reason to have a home inspection. Knowing that your home has been inspected by a professional and that any potential problems have been identified gives you the confidence to move ahead with the purchase.
2. Safety – A home inspector will look for safety hazards such as frayed wiring, lead paint, and structural damage that could cause accidents or injuries down the road.
3. Avoid costly repairs down the road – Many expensive repairs can be avoided by catching them early with a home inspection. Problems like termite damage, roof leaks, and faulty plumbing can all be fixed before they turn into bigger (and more expensive) issues.
4. Hidden costs – Sometimes a great deal on house can quickly turn into a nightmare when you consider the cost of necessary repairs. A home inspector will identify these hidden costs so you know exactly what you’re getting into before making an offer on a property.
5. The biggest decision you will ever make is buying a house. That’s why it’s important to get a home inspection before making an offer.
A home inspection can reveal critical information about the condition of a home and its systems. This allows the buyer to see what repairs, costs, and maintenance the home will need over time. If the buyer isn’t satisfied with the results of the inspection, they have one last chance to withdraw their offer to purchase.
You can be sure that there won’t be any surprises after you buy your new home by getting a thorough inspection. You will know exactly what needs to be done so that you can budget for the repairs. Our inspectors are highly skilled and will provide a detailed report on their findings.
6. A home inspection can detect safety issues like radon, carbon monoxide, and mold. Make sure that your home-buying contract states that should such hazards be detected, you have the option to cancel the offer to buy. This is not only for your protection, but also for the protection and enjoyment of future occupants in your new home.
You should be aware of any potential dangers in your new home before they are too late. Don’t let yourself or anyone else get hurt by these hazardous conditions because they were never tested for in the first place. This simple test can help you and others protect yourself. It could save lives!
7. Make sure you have your dream home inspected for illegal additions and installations before you buy it. These could affect the value of the house as well as its insurability and tax status. It is better to be informed about these issues before you buy.
8. A home inspection is one of the most important steps in the buying process. A professional home inspection will let you know exactly what you are getting into before you purchase. And if you’re buying an “as-is” property, a home inspection is even more critical.
Scharf Inspections wants to ensure that you have all of the information you need in order to make the best decisions for your family. That’s why we offer comprehensive home inspections that include a review of the property’s condition, as well as a report on any potential hazards or problems. A team of specialists can also help you to resolve any issues found during the inspection.
9. Uncover Safety Issues.
That’s why it’s important to have a home inspection done before you buy. A home inspector will look for any and all potential problems with the property so that you know what you’re getting into. It is not a good idea to buy a home only to find out that it needs repairs that cost thousands of dollars. By having a home inspection, you can avoid this costly mistake. The inspection is an important part of the process and should be taken seriously. It’s more than just finding out what needs fixing, it’s about learning more about your future home. A professional inspector will inspect every inch of your home and give you a detailed report. They can help you decide which repairs are most important so you can start immediately. Don’t waste your time worrying about any issues with your soon to be dream home. Let us handle all the work! We offer free inspections in order to give our customers peace of mind when it comes to their homes. We will inform you of any issues before closing day. Let us save you money by helping prevent costly surprises after moving into your new home.
10. Include a pest inspection with your home inspection.
Pests and insects can cause serious problems in your home. If they are not treated, they can cause serious damage to your home and spread harmful bacteria. Termites are one of the most common pests that people deal with on a daily basis. They are known to cause approximately five billion dollars in damages yearly. Don’t allow pests and insects to ruin your property. Call us today for an inspection or visit our website to learn more about how we can help you protect your family from these dangerous creatures!
You’re about to buy a house. Are you aware of what your inspector will find?
A home inspection is a great way to prevent you from buying a home that has major problems that could cost thousands of dollars in repair. It’s also an opportunity for you and your real estate agent to learn more about the property, so when it comes time for negotiations, you have all the information at hand.
The average person spends less than 2 hours looking at homes before making an offer on one. That means they miss out on many important details that could come back and bite them later down the road if not discovered during a thorough inspection by a professional inspector like us! We are trained professionals who will look beyond what we see on first glance and give you peace of mind knowing exactly what condition your new home is in before signing any paperwork or handing over any money. Don’t risk losing thousands of dollars because you didn’t get this done!
317 N Mount Shasta Blvd.Mt. Shasta California 96067United States
Neighborhoods in Mt. Shasta, California
Alpine Realty, Inc., Alta Vista Manor, Andaman | Healthy Thai Cuisine, Best Western Plus Tree House, Boulder Creek Subdivision, Brooks Complete Auto Repair Inc., C21 Advantage - HD Siskiyou County Realtors, Century 21 Advantage Mt Shasta, Coldwell Banker Mountain Gate Properties, Country Oaks, Golden Eagle Charter School (GECS), Mount Shasta Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center, Mount Shasta City Park, Mount Shasta High School, Mount Shasta Resort
Things to do in Mt. Shasta, California
Our Newest Profiles